Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 21

I don't feel like I'm losing any more weight, and I haven't been on the scale in a couple days to check, but I am still sticking to eating smaller portions and, for the most part, healthier stuff.

For lunch I had some of the left-over salad from yesterday: red & yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, spinach, slivered onions, tomatoes, mozzarella and a few pasta bowties, tossed with Caesar dressing. YUM!

Tea and coffee and water to drink.

I slipped a bit for dinner and had a Michelina's fettuccine alfredo. Too much fat and all carbs, but luckily small portions.

A handful of popcorn, no butter, for a snack.

BUT! I did go on a 2 mile walk this evening. Yay!!

It felt good to get out and go. Could have gone longer...but at least I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment