Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Days 7 & 8

I'm still sticking with water to drink most of the day. I never used to like to drink water very much, and dreaded the idea of "having" to drink it instead of tea, juice, soda, etc. Once we started purchasing bottled water, I slowly started drinking it once in awhile....now I drink it all the time. Sweet beverages are less appealing than they used to be. Heck, I used to put 5-6 teaspoons of sugar in a glass of iced tea!! That's a habit I HAD to break!

Went for a walk yesterday, about 1.5 miles, briskly. It felt good, but the weather was really humid, so it didn't take long to feel really warm.

I had a large lunch yesterday, so dinner was an English muffin with about 1/3 as much butter as I used to use. Water to drink.

Peanut butter sandwich for lunch, and chicken (un)kabobs for dinner.

No snacking at all for two days. (we're out of Doritos! LOL)

Planned on going for a walk tonight, but its raining. Hopefully tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment