Tuesday, February 8, 2011

(171) The Last 3 Days Fell into a Void...

Sorry for being away for the last few days. I wasn't feeling all that well on Friday, and when I got home, well....between that and more friggin snow, and...some worries I've had going on, and my sinuses acting up, and EVERYBODY at work passing around some bug or other, I just ended up having a lay-around-and do nothing sort of weekend. If only I'd gotted to do that completely...still had some errands to run, but once I was home, I just didn't feel like doing much of anything else.

I did not over-indulge in the lead-up to Phase 5, though. Matter of fact, I did some juicing and kept the calorie intake very low, partly because I didn't feel good, and partly because I'm so happy with my loose pants. Now its time to follow the plan.

So for all of you Phase 5 challengers, good luck!

For anyone else, well lets see how this works,  since this blog is about me discovering what works and what doesn't.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on this phase, dear. I think everyone is going to be surprised at their success this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a little downtime, especially when you're feeling lousy. Good luck on this next phase!

    ReplyDelete