Wednesday, February 16, 2011

(179) I think thats the right number...???

I'm in training at work this week.

And that means that all of the stuff I need to do on a regular basis still has to get done.

And that means that after sitting in the training class for 9 hours each day, I leave there, drive across the work campus to my building, and spend another couple hours trying to catch up on the ever-growing pile over there....

So I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the planet, nor have I fallen of the bandwagon....

Matter of fact, I'm so busy and so tired that I'm eating less than normal, despite the fact that I haven't been logging it in.

One thing I have changed this last week is I have cut out the fruit juice pretty much completely and replaced it with V8. Far fewer calories and much more nutrition. Hopefully I'll keep liking it for awhile.

So, no morning OJ...just V8 instead.

And low sodium too.

I'll be back.....going to pass out now....

1 comment:

  1. I used to love OJ, but I cut it out completely because having a real fruit is just so much better for u in the long run.

    ReplyDelete