Wednesday, February 23, 2011

(186) My JOB......

I love my f**king job......

No really.

I love it.

I LOVE it.

Its challenging on a daily basis.

I get to work with wonderful people.

Who love to cooperate.

And they all get along with each other. Every day.

And I get paid.

Its great.

And I get to do this for 12 more years.

And sometimes I have moments that really make me feel like my contributions are worthwhile.

And sometimes I get an "Attagirl" for something special I did.

And sometimes my boss will (would) pull me aside and say things like "I wish I had 10 more of you!"

And sometimes I get appreciative notes from my "customers".

It has its moments.

And I need to focus on the good ones.

And I need to create more of them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy your work. That is so important, that the rewards outweigh the stress.

    ReplyDelete