Wednesday, February 23, 2011

(186) Back to Business

Good morning all...

Reviving the food log today.

Brkfst: coffee, water, whole wheat english muffin with low-sugar raspberry preserves
Snack: an apple, water
Lunch: plain turkey sandwich, 3/4 cup of chicken soup, water
Snack: 3/4 c of raspberries, water, coffee
Dinner: 3.5 ounces lean pork roast, 1/2 cup potato, water
Snack: 2 clementines, water

_____________________

I've gotta find some kind of positive motivational input. Too many things going on lately that have me in an emotional dump, and thats ALL I focus on. Somewhere on this blog I posted "....and I'm tired of hearing myself complain about it". That was originally in reference to the weight/health business. But it applies to my mindset as well. Seems like all I have to talk about lately is the crappy, depressing, irritating bunch of b.s. that is going on all around me in my life.

I've had enough....I'm tired of hearing myself complain about that as well. I don't want to grow old, being one of those people who isn't happy unless they're bitchin. I have GOT to break this cycle. I'm becoming painfully aware that nearly everthing that comes out of my mouth lately is some kind of negative comment, viewpoint, perspective...whatever. I'm not even sure how it all started, but its got to end. I don't want to be one of those bitchy, miserable people who never has anything positive to say about anything.

So without further ado, here's a start:

  • Hubby made me coffee and breakfast this morning.  :) That was very sweet.
  • And it meant that I had a few extra minutes this morning just to sit with him and chat.  Even though it was only 10 minutes, it was nice.
  • I just sent hubby a couple txts to tell him I appreciate him, and thank him for the favors this morning.
  • I am lighter today than I was last month, and the month before.
  • I feel better physically
  • Hubby has lost 10 lbs as well
Its a start....and its a habit I need to form.

No comments:

Post a Comment