Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 48 Back on Track

So, continuing the post from earlier today: went for a 1.4 mile walk at lunchtime. Lunch was an apple, peanuts and water. Coffee this morning.

Dinner will be grilled chicken and veggie salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, red onion, red and yellow bell pepper, and mozzarella tossed with a lite vinagrette dressing. And in SMALL portions!! And with lots of water.

Going for another walk/run this evening, to get back on track with the C25K.

I don't think this wonderful weather is going to last much longer, so I want to be sure and get out in it and enjoy it before the snow flies......yuck.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am new here. Great blog! I was just browsing through weight/fitness blogs. Love to meet others that I can relate to. I am now following you. :)Please feel free to pop by my blog. I'd love a new follower!

    http://losingoverhalfofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete