Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 58 This C25K thing is feelin' pretty good

I just finished week 2, and today felt much better than Saturday! Youngest child was busy, so I went by myself. At first I was waffling about it....debating whether to go or not. Then I just decided I was going. I'm so glad I did. I felt so much better afterward!

Food recap for the day: coffee, water, a small hamburger for lunch, lemonade, more water and for dinner I had stir-fry pork and onions with Jerk seasoning with 1/2 cup rice. More water. Just took my melatonin a bit ago. Heading for bed and a bit of reading. Nite all.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you’re doing better on the C25K, I just finished week 2 so I think we’re at the same place in the program.. a little nervous about the coming week, this is where they take it up a notch.
    Good luck! Keep up the good work :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, stir-fry pork and onions with Jerk seasoning - that sounds very nice. Glad all is well with the C25K, keep up the good news.

    ReplyDelete