Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 66 Getting Moving...

First, thank you to Diet Chic and Amelia for the words of encouragement! I knew the day would come when the kids would start to leave home, I just wasn't prepared for it quite so soon, and I'd always thought they would be close by, even when they moved out. Ugh!! It's much harder than I ever imagined!

____

So it's back on the bandwagon now.

Youngest got me going last night for our C25K run. We are up to week 4, day 2 tonight. My original plan was to run a 5K by November 7th, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it. I was trying to squeeze all the runs in by then, but I'm running out of days. Even if I ran every single day, I'm not going to get them all in. Poop.

Well, I'm still trying to meet Jack & Kelly's challenge of running this 5K by the 14th of November. I'm going to be out of town that weekend, so my original thought was to run it a week early. Now it's looking like I'll have to push it out till about the 11th. AARRRGHHH!!!! I have to make this happen!

_________

Well, lets hope that my neighborhood doesn't blow away tonight. We are expecting some severe storms and very highs winds tonight. On the news last night, they were talking to the utility company spokesman who said they are ramping up for some serious overtime, expecting possible power outages and downed electric lines.

yay.

Welcome to Michigan.....

If you don't hear from me for a couple days....you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment