Monday, November 8, 2010

Days 78 & 79 Might be something going around...

So this bellyache has been bugging me for several days. And it has been really strange: just feeling kinda full, and sore and achy all over my abdomen. No panic runs to the bathroom. No fever, no other symptoms. Just not right. Maybe I just need some prunes...lol! Hopefully its not a bug....sure doesn't act like one.

On the up side, I've lost another pound, so maybe I'm breaking my slump. I need to get back to my C25K.

I'm going to apologize now to Jack and Kelly. I don't think I'm going to make that 5K by the 14th. I'm still going to plug along, and I will get out there and do something, but I can't guarantee that I'll run the whole 5K.

But I will soon.

Does anyone have a good recipe for beef stroganof that is a healthy version? If so, would you mind sharing?

I'm supposed to be making that for dinner tonight. My mom is coming over, along with my oldest and her boyfriend. Regardless of the recipe, I'm going to be taking it *very easy* on the portions, given my recent issues, but I'd like to get ahold of a low-fat version.

I'll check back later tonight....TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I am a new follower. I found your link over at Smaller Fun Pants.

    Looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete