Monday, November 8, 2010

Tag! I'm it! Now you are too!

Christina, over at  http://iamsickofbeingasbigasahouse.blogspot.com/ tagged me in a little quiz. Here goes!

1.  If you had to, what relative would you lock up in the shed and why?

My ex. Nuff said.


2.  If you were a stripper, what would your stripper name be?

Lefty, since my coordination for dancing pretty much ends at my knees.....two left feet, get it?


3.  If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?

Well, not sure if this counts, but I'd definitely be in charge of wardrobe. Making costumes is a passion of mine.


4.  What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Wow.....um....been awhile since I can remember anything public that happened.  Let's just say that when I was in labor with my daughter and was pushing....well, um.....yeah.

Objective: Answer 4 question, Pick 4 people, Ask 4 new questions.

The new "Its"

Smaller Fun Pants

Responsibility 199

Kelly is losing weight

Diet Chic

The Questions:

1. What is/was your proudest moment?

2. If you could pick any profession whatsoever, what would you be?

3. What's the best advice you never took?

4. If you could have one do-over in life, what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. A passion for costume making... could be a costume designer by day and famous lefty stripper by night. Could be that is, your call. I'll answer your questions this week!

    ReplyDelete