Monday, November 29, 2010

No More Fiji Water....

Did you see the headline today? Fiji water will no longer be bottling water from the Fiji aquifer, due to an exorbitant tax hike imposed by the Fiji government. Something about the volume they bottle, compared to others that bottle water there as well, and also something about the instability of the government, what with coup's taking place and all. I don't really follow the politics of tiny little Pacific island nations, so I'm not really up to speed on it....But the company said they cannot continue to do business under those circumstances.

Pity... I really like that water...probably the best I've ever tasted. I can't really afford to drink it on any regular basis, so every once in awhile, I'll buy a bottle and savor it. Going to miss it...

So what are your favorite brands of water (including your own tap, if that's what you like!)

2 comments:

  1. Fiji. ugh this really sucks.. another fave is smart water.. mmm I think I´m thristy

    ReplyDelete