Monday, December 6, 2010

107 Continued....Gotta Love a Good Salad

I love salads. I always have, even as a kid. And fortunately for me now, I've always preferred the vinaigrette type dressings, heavy on the vinegar and light on the oil.

Today I was just craving a Greek salad. And there happens to be a Coney Island just down the block from work that has a good one. Their dressing is a vinaigrette-style Greek, and their ingredients are always very fresh.

So, I just had one for lunch, easy on the dressing. I like that they bring the dressing on the side, in a container that has its volume numbered on the bottom, making it easier for me to plug into NutritionData to calculate the total calories.

So for lunch:
Greek salad,  497 calories
cup of tea with a Tbsp honey,  16 calories

Plus another bottle of water.

Total so far: 653 calories and 2 bottles of water

More later......

No comments:

Post a Comment