Saturday, December 18, 2010

119 Days Oh My Aching Back!

Wow....woke up way too early this morning with a splitting headache and a serious backache...from all the reaching over my head to paint crap. Got up early, bathroom break, tylenol & juice (130 calories), and went back to bed. Just got up again, repeat (130 calories)...except I'm staying up now, and its coffee time too (120 calories). Breakfast will be oatmeal, 160 calories.

Running total, 540....and I've barely made it out of bed...ugh! Gotta lay off the juice. The calories are just too high.

And its almost time to get busy. Just a few more minutes of easing into this day....

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a great weekend, and if shopping is in your plan, good luck and happy hunting!

More later.....

Well, I got out the oatmeal and just couldn't bring myself to eat it. Totally not in the mood for it, so I had a grapefruit instead (92 cal), and I had a hard-boiled egg (77 cal).

Revised total so far: 549 calories

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are aching today. I've had that happen too often since I passed into my 40s. My suggestion is to soak in a steaming hot bubble bath and let those muscles relax. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete