Sunday, December 19, 2010

Crazy-Busy Weekend

Still working on the bedroom. I'm putting in a crown moulding with lighting behind. It's kinda funky, but I think it'll be cool when finished. Been at it all day, which means food has been strictly utilitarian...keep a little something in there so I don't pass out.

So I've had another hard-boiled egg and that same thing as last night: avocado & corn chips.

So, 549+77+432=1058

Oh yeah, plus a 5-Hour Energy...something like 5 calories I think...

I've had a TON of water today...way over my max....something like 7 or 8 bottles. Lost count after 5.

Now I'm whipped and ready for bed

And thank you all for the great comments!

3 comments:

  1. Get some rest today, dear. You have earned it! I had a few house improvement projects going but even though my dad was a carpenter some of the things I would like to do are beyond my knowledge. I recently managed some wallpapering and some fall planting but that is the extent of it for now. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slept in till 11, cuz I didn't got to sleep til after 3am! But I'm on a roll today...might even get that moulding done..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found your blog, good luck with your weightloss!! I'm trying to lose a few too!

    ReplyDelete