Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 118... And Only 8 Days Til Christmas! AACK!!

Things I've gotten done:
Lost 2 more pounds, got the dinner menu worked out, got a final tally on dinner guests, decided how to fit them into my tiny house, got hubby's buy-in on the plan.

Things left to do:
Finish painting the bedroom, shop for dinner, send out cards, shop for gifts, clean the house, re-arrange the family room, lose my mind.....

Oh wait! Already did that!!

I'm on vacation today, monday and tuesday, so at least I have a fighting chance of getting some of this stuff done.

So far today: a banana, 105 calories, 2 cups of coffee, 120 calories, one water, and an orange 69 calories. I am soooo on target, and soooo motivated to stay there!

____________

Finished off the day with 4 more waters, one bean burrito 370 calories, one avocado & 18 corn chips 432 calories. Glass of cranberry-pomegranate juice, 120 calories

Total 846 calories, 83 ounces of water, 24 ounces of coffee, 8 ounces of juice.

Happy dance!!

And I got the bedroom painted!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! You are doing great. I'm down two since Sunday and hoping that I can pull it off and still be here for this Sunday's weigh in. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well someone's been oh so productive. Great job on the loss too. I can't wait for weigh in this week.

    ReplyDelete