Thursday, January 6, 2011

(138) Better Sleep = Better Attitude

So I did as planned last night and took some melatonin at about 8:30...a bit earlier than I have in the past. And I actually got in bed by 11, although hubby decided it was time to chat for awhile, but not for too long. Anyway, he had some work to do on the computer and needed to finish before this morning, so I went right to sleep. I got in 7 hours of sleep! And I feel so much better for it today. At least that part of my motivation issue is minimized this morning.

Breakfast was a whole wheat raisin english muffin (160 calories) with 2tsp of butter (67 calories) and 14 oz. coffee (85 cal), 16 ounces of water, total 312 calories and 30 ounces of fluids.

I grabbed a banana for a snack, but apparently I left it on the counter when I left for work, so its looking like no snack this morning.

I am gonna try and "brute-force" myself into some productivity today. I hate being like this....I have to snap out of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the Melatonin helped and you were able to sleep. Sound like you are off to a good start. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete