Wednesday, January 12, 2011

(144) A Blog Award!

So, first up: Patrick, over at Responsibility 199 gave me a sweet Stylish Blogger Award...its over there >>>>  and down a bit .

And I'm in the process of passing it on to some other awesome bloggers. So, stay tuned while I collect the info and links and stuff....and post more about it.

Also, I have a question: does anyone have experience with kohlrabi? I've only had it once, quite awhile ago, and it was served raw with a dip. I've heard that it can also be cooked, but I have no idea how. (Haven't done any research yet) So I was wondering if any of you have any healthy recipes for it? Really don't want to go the "dip" route.

Thoughts? Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Check this out...http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/kohlrabi_ham_gratin.html

    ReplyDelete