Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(158) Slowly Clawing My Way Out and Food Log

Getting things under control at work, and moderately keeping the "sickies" at bay...not entirely, but I haven't succumbed entirely to being sick....its all very low grade.

But now hubby is getting sick, so we are sleeping at opposite ends of the house, so as not to compound the germies...

Food today:

Brkfst: coffee (40 cal)
Snack: grapefruit (120 cal), water
Lunch: 2 pieces of whole-wheat toat with low-sugar raspberry preserves (190 cal)
Snack:
Dinner:
Snack:

Still don't have much of an appetite...my head is aching and I just want to take a nap....ugh!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well and that hubby is ill too. I wish you both well and hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a killer cold but I can't taste anything, boring!! Feel better

    ReplyDelete