And so very sick and tired of "family drama".
And so very, very tired of these attitudes:
- I'm not willing to listen to anything you say
- I'm not willing to consider that you might have a valid point
- I'm not willing to learn how to behave myself and act with some decency
- I'm not willing to take responsibility for my actions
- I'm going to continue to take advantage of the people around me becasue they let me.
- If I can't take advantage of one, I'll move on to the next and blame the last
- I'm not willing to let you teach me anything, and then when I fail, I'll be mad at you
- I don't care if I hurt your feelings. I have an opinion and I'm gonna let you know what it is
- If I hurt your feelings, you're too thin skinned. If you tell me I hurt your feelings, then you're saying I'm a horrible person.
- I'm not gonna try. You try.
- Nobody's going to tell ME what I can and cannot do!
- It's not my job
- (I'm ignoring you)
- I'll yell if I want to
- You can't blame me for getting mad! It's your fault!! You MADE me angry! You MADE me lose my temper!
- Oh, poor me!
Oh Holy **CK!! GROW UP!!!!
And its not just one person!!! Can you say 4-way tug of war?
no food......not gonna think about food.