Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! Oops! I'm late!

Hi all, and Happy New Year!

I've been up to my eyeballs in house projects during my break from work. We've been doing some work in our bedroom, as I mentioned a few posts back...painting, crown mould, etc.

This weekend, I've been building a vanity. I have an odd-size space in which I wanted to put a vanity, with a mirror, lights, a few drawers, etc. Its a built-in, attached to the wall, so I can pull up a small chair/stool. I'm just about done with the cabinet, and am just starting on building the drawers. I'm going to stain it a mahogany.

I'm kinda stalled on the weight loss....I've not been eating much lately...I get busy and forget about it, but working makes me thirsty, so I've definitely been getting in the fluids. Not sure why the weight isn't changing, but I ran into this a couple months back, then all of a sudden, it started moving again, so I guess I'll just be patient, stay on plan, and wait for the next surge downward!

Good luck to everyone on phase 4!

Well, back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment